Download→ “Thought Vibration – The Law of Attraction” – PDF (161 Pages)
The Power of Thought Vibrations: Asserting the Life Force and the Law of Attraction ~ William Walker Atkinson
Summary from Wikipedia:
William Walker Atkinson (December 5, 1862 — November 22, 1932) was an attorney, merchant, publisher, and author, as well as an occultist and an American pioneer of the New Thought movement.
Atkinson was a prolific writer, and his many books achieved wide circulation among New Thought devotees and occult practitioners. He published under several pen names, including Magus Incognito, Theodore Sheldon, Theron Q. Dumont, Swami Panchadasi, Yogi Ramacharaka, Swami Bhakta Vishita, and probably other names not identified at present. The works published under the name of William Walker Atkinson generally treat themes related to the mental world, occultism, divination, psychic reality, and mankind’s nature. They constitute a basis for what Atkinson called “New Psychology” or “New Thought”. These titles include Thought-Force in Business & Everyday Life (1900), Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World (1906) and Practical Mental Influence (1908).
Due in part to Atkinson’s intense personal secrecy and extensive use of pseudonyms, he is now largely forgotten, despite having obtained mention in past editions of Who’s Who in America, Religious Leaders of America, and several similar publications – and having written more than 100 books in the last 30 years of his life. His works have remained in print more or less continuously since 1900.
online book: www.thoughtvibrations.com/asserting_life_force.html
“When you concentrate your energy purposely on the future possibility that you aspire to realize, your energy is passed on to it and makes it attracted to you with a force stronger than the one you directed towards it.” Stephen Richards
“See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.” — Robert Collier
“The Law of Attraction attracts you to everything you need, according to the nature of your thoughts. Your environment and financial condition are the perfect reflection of your habitual thinking.” Dr. Joseph Murphy
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.– Albert Einstein
Quotes from the movie “The Secret”:
1. We all work with one infinite power
2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA)
3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting
4. We are like magnets – like attract like. You become AND attract what
5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy
6. People think about what they don’t want and attract more of the same
7. Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful
emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation
8. You attract your dominant thoughts
9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of
prosperity have it..etc..
10. It’s not “wishful” thinking.
11. You can’t have a universe without the mind entering into it
12. Choose your thoughts carefully .. you are a masterpiece of your life
13. It’s OK that thoughts don’t manifest into reality immediately (if we
saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be
14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted .. accept that fact ..
15. Your thoughts cause your feelings
*This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information or to volunteer: